The 15th Annual WinMan Volleyfest will be taking place this Sunday Jan 26th at The Beach Volleyball Centre, 2600 Wenzel St.
What started as an event for our 15/16U teams to get to know one another before heading to Nationals, is now a club wide community building event.
WinMan Volleyball Club has once again chosen Winnipeg Harvest as our charity that we wish to support for this event. The entry fee for each athlete is a minimum 1 food item donation for Winnipeg Harvest.
Athletes are reminded that:
- WinMan will provide a pizza lunch for all athletes/coaches
- Athletes should bring sandals, Towel, and water bottle with them
- Please have each athlete bring a couple items for Winnipeg Harvest (See attached top 10 items for some ideas)
- Every athlete needs to fill out the attached waiver form and bring it with them on Sunday
- Athletes to arrive by 8:30 AM in order to meet with your team and warmup before the first matches
Looking forward to a fun day of community building!!
Please see the required attachments: